GOOD LAW FIRM is looking for talented experienced solicitors to work on consultancy basis with lucrative fee sharing modules.
Experienced Consultant Solicitors requires in the areas of Litigation, Commercial, Corporate, Contract law, Civil, Family, Tax, Property, …etc
GOOD LAW FIRM has been founded on the solid grounds of a well-established law firm based in Central London. GOOD LAW FIRM is based at a brand new first-class office premises at Vauxhall Sky Gardens.
GOOD LAW FRIM advises a wide and diverse range of clients including international businesses, high net-worth individuals, executives, professionals, entrepreneurs, investors, students, and families.
As a result of great business growth, our practice has been experiencing a steady growth and we decided to step up and expand to deal with other areas of law under a totally separate brand and corporate structure – GOOD LAW FIRM.
We are currently looking for UK fully qualified and experienced solicitors with excellent interpersonal skills and high commercial awareness to join the team on consultancy basis to assist with the expected workload.
You would be supported to progress and develop your career within the firm, encouraged to demonstrate independence and an ability to determine the best course of action to serve clients’ best interests.
We are looking at practice areas of corporate, commercial, litigation, family, employment, commercial, contract, property, taxation, media, privacy…etc.
You would be expected to have excellent legal research skills and the ability to deal with clients in a precise and clear manner.
• Meet clients, provide practical advice, and take initial instructions.
• Follow up on existing client cases, establish the relevant facts and key dates and take continuous instructions.
• Conduct legal research and keep up to date with changes in the law.
• Meet assigned deadlines and communicate case progress.
• Prepare documents bundles, draft witness statements, engage with other parties.
• Maintain effective and professional communication with colleagues and clients.
• Maintain high standard in the processing of applications and busy caseload independently.
• Demonstrate efficiency, attentiveness to detail, professionalism and leadership.
• Actively ensure the confidentiality and security of all firm and clients’ information.
• SRA qualification.
• 2-3 years of PQE at least.
• Experience in the core areas such as litigation , commercial, contract, family.
We welcome applications from candidates with a wide variety of experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
• Personable and confident, able to build relationships with partners and clients.
• Strong independence in ability to manage caseload.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver targets.
• Location: Vauxhall, London.
• Job type: Consultancy.
• Remuneration: Negotiable.
If we cannot offer you a vacancy that meets your job description, please still do get in touch and email us your CV to be considered for future vacancies. A good covering letter will always get our interest. You are welcome to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.