Our team can assist companies of all sizes, ranging from start-ups to more established companies. We advise companies on their corporate structure, advise shareholders on dispute matters, and assist with commercial negotiations quickly and cost-effectively.
Our team are experts in common corporate law areas, including:
• Mergers and Acquisitions – Our legal experts are commercially aware and are experts in international law. We assist with re-organisations, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, and private equity to allow for a smooth transition.
• Banking & Finance – We provide bespoke advice suitable for borrowers, lenders and those who need funding. We comply with company commercial objectives.
• Restructuring – We provide bespoke advice regarding insolvency and restructuring for companies and lenders, including company liquidation, insolvency, restructuring, receivership and commercial recoveries.
• Equity & Fundraising – Equity and fundraising can be a complex subject. Thus, experts can provide specialist advice. Equity finance requires obtaining finance from investors in return for company ownership.
• Limited Liability Partnerships – There may be issues with LLPs, such as litigation, if LLPSs have not initially been set up correctly or according to appropriate standards.