We understand how sensitive family law issues can be; therefore, our legal advisors adopt a sympathetic yet professional approach and aim to reduce any stress, despair and trauma that many of our potential clients experience when going through any family issues.
Our approachable team are competent in resolving a range of diverse issues with ease, combined with excellent attention to detail to ensure clients experience a smooth process when dealing with any family matter:
• Prenuptial & Postnuptial Arrangements: This involves a contract agreement which explains the consequence of financial and living arrangements if the marriage doesn’t work as planned.
• Child Arrangements will usually be settled with a formal agreement. The court could be considered an alternative if both parties cannot resolve amicably or if there has been some form of abuse or violence.
• Domestic Violence: We can assure you that domestic abuse matters are handled professionally, efficiently and with discretion, to give you the protection, help and assistance required. Your claim will be handled in confidence to help address any safety concerns, and we will be able to discuss a range of appropriate resolution options.
• Child Abuse: including neglect, sexual, physical and emotional abuse.
• Financial Settlements: We aim to ensure that you receive the best possible rate for your financial settlement, and we will try to resolve disputes in the most convenient and time-efficient manner.
• Trust & Wills, Tax & Probate: Our experts can give bespoke advice regarding your estate and planning options. We provide impartial advice on estate planning (securing your assets after your death), deciding inheritance tax planning, and allocating a power of attorney.