The judicial review considers how a public body has made a decision. Regardless of the decision, it aims to address and evaluate if the decision was made by following the appropriate procedures.
We provide bespoke judicial review advice for individuals and businesses on various legal matters.
Our legal professionals are experts on:
• Laws that public bodies should adhere to.
• Investigating unlawful decisions and omissions.
• Rules and regulations that public bodies must adhere to.
• Challenging decisions made by public bodies.
• Challenging the decisions made in criminal inspections.