Our skilled litigation team can advise clients on the most appropriate course of action to resolve their dispute matters using the most congruent methods. We aim to ease the tension accompanying our clients’ disputes by handling issues with care and resolving the case in our client’s best interest.
Our team of legal professionals advise on the following:
• Banking & Finance services dispute
• Breach of contract
• Civil litigation
• Company disputes
• Commercial disputes
• Insolvency litigation
• Professional negligence
• Partnership dispute resolution
• Shareholder disputes
• Wills & Trusts
Common methods we use to assist with dispute resolution:
1. Mediation: This method is the most suitable to resolve a dispute in its earliest stages. Effective mediation allow parties to resolve issues and possibly come to some form of mutual agreement.
2. Arbitration: Arbitration involves a judge acting as the third party, which aims to solve the dispute between the two parties. The arbitrator allows both parties to discuss their conflicts, and then a decision is made according to the evidence and both versions of events submitted by both parties.
3. Litigation: It is the common method to resolve a dispute in court, relying on judges decisions.