We act for our corporate and commercial clients in a range of transactional matters which include:
- Advising on structure, company incorporation, M&A, divestitures.
- Drafting and advising on commercial agreements (customer, supplier and sponsorship) and responses to tenders.
- Creating and maintaining library of agreement precedents for the group.
- Advising on the development of new e-commerce business platforms;
- Negotiating and drafting partnership agreements and SLAs with key service vendors, general T&Cs, website policies and notices.
- Providing competition advice & compliance training.
We work with entrepreneurs, founders, investors, and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), to provide solid advice in relation to business structure and reorganisation, expansion, corporate transactions, banking, contracts, shareholders agreements, and cross-border transactions. We get fully involved in drafting your internal agreements, negotiating your contracts, and coordinate your commercial arrangements which form the foundations of your business.
Our services focus on newly established companies and innovative start-ups in technology and across the board. We also offer technical advice on all aspects of starting, managing, and expanding a business, in addition to supporting your expansion overseas.
We take a hands-on approach from an early stage in your business’s life and learn its processes and values, to ensure that we align our advice to add benefit to your business.